How to become a Patron
- Patrons are invited to contribute annually to the work of MusicWorks
- Unless they express a wish to the contrary, Patrons are acknowledged, with grateful thanks, in MusicWorks’ Annual Report.
- Patrons receive a complimentary invitation for two to MusicWorks’ annual fundraising concert which takes place in the Autumn. The concert includes performances by MusicWorks students and teachers, followed by a buffet supper. It takes place at the central London home of Sir Vernon Ellis.
- Patrons are also invited to visit the courses, so that they can listen to performances by the students and observe the classes.
- Each Patron receives a copy of recordings made by MusicWorks.
- Patrons receive a newsletter after the summer courses and a copy of the Annual Report.
Please fill in Patrons form below and Gift Aid form (if applicable).
Oops! We could not locate your form.