How to become a Patron
- Patrons are invited to contribute annually to the work of MusicWorks
- Unless they express a wish to the contrary, Patrons are acknowledged, with grateful thanks, in MusicWorks’ Annual Report.
- Patrons receive a complimentary invitation for two to MusicWorks’ annual fundraising concert which takes place in the Autumn. The concert includes performances by MusicWorks students and teachers, followed by a buffet supper. It takes place at the central London home of Sir Vernon Ellis.
- Patrons are also invited to visit the courses, so that they can listen to performances by the students and observe the classes.
- Each Patron receives a copy of recordings made by MusicWorks.
- Patrons receive a newsletter after the summer courses and a copy of the Annual Report.
Please fill in the Patrons form below and Gift Aid form (if applicable).
Paying by cheque or bank transfer
Please send cheques made payable to MusicWorks to: 29 Church Road, Totternhoe, Bedfordshire LU6 1RE or email
to request bank details.